UIMeterDual is the dual channel version of UIMeter, it inherits the powerful voltage and current monitor and logger functions. The test channel was extended to two. The frontend analog scheme is TI’s INA226.
Main highlights are:
- Wide measurement range: voltage as high as 36V, current as high as +-10A，two channels.
- 8MB SPI FLASH for data logging, supporting 16384*8 offline data record and export.
- Characteristic serial port command line interface, can review and setup various parameters.
- Supporting high-side shunt and low-side shunt, common mode voltage as high as 36V, 4-wire measurement.
- Supporting wireless bluetooth transceiver such as
HC-06for wireless monitor.
- Software calibration for both voltage and current.